Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Lottery Winnings

What if I won the lottery I wouldn't do the same thing as the people who lose it all and then go completely broke. I would keep my job, and would give some to charity and help the people around me. I would also help out at my horse barn by putting in an indoor arena and I would get a new tractor. The one we have now is hard to start. I would plan according to how much I won and wouldn't buy a huge house and a bunch of nice cars. The money would run out faster than you would think with all the taxes on the house and cars. It all would be impractical when you've lost all the important people in your life after it all went to your head. I realize that it wouldn't be as easy as I think it would be to not get greedy and I realize that some people who would come around me just because they are greedy. There are some shows on TV about the lottery changing peoples lives for the greater and also the worst. Some people have improved their lives and others have run their lives in the ground. Money really does make people go crazy sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment